Sunday, February 13, 2005

What a difference a day makes...

Well I'm feeling a bit better now, even if today has been spent only working on my page at the paper, watching the goonies, looking at porn and eating too much, all excellent procrastination tactics. I'm actually gonna get a few hours work done now... I promise

You win some you lose some I guess, and I was very pleased to have a message from Edoardo on my profile in gaydar. He apologised for snapping at me and cutting me off (I had thought for good), and as I suspected it was related to his illness and riding the physical and emotional rollercoaster of that. Nice to see that friendship can still survive, as long as he still wants to meet me after I finish my dissertation.

Also got a valentine... No idea who from, but the putting the parts of the e-mail suffix @ferd.ac.un through google threw up results that suggested some kind of unipal connection, possibly someone at SOAS. Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home