Thursday, March 10, 2005

updates

Looking back over other posts just a couple of other things to add.
Edoardo sent me a message to apologise, and he came over for dinner yesterday. We chatted, and he's really down at the moment. He's just lonely here in edinburgh, because of the problems of his illness and also the difficulty of meeting new friends, which the illness exacerbates. It doesn't help that his main way of meeting new people is through gaydar.I tried my best to get him thinking in a more positive frame of mind.
Marathon training went out the window while I was failing my dissertation. Even worse I was smoking to try to get myself into the working frame of mind. Even the week after I struggled to find the willpower to do anything about it, not until I went on a run last sunday (with my latest guy I'm trying to woo, Ian) that I got back into it. Cardiovascularly I did well, but I think I totally over stretched my leg muscles in my competetive urging. Now got a stinging pain in my calf and left foot, which really worry me for -
a) further training and the actual marathon
b) standing around collecting for Red Nose Day tomorrow (Duncan of all people texted me today and I stupidly said I'd do it)
c) dancing at Heroes this saturday

And I've still got an essay to do for a week tomorrow and a project due in a fornight on monday.

Life goes on, and on, and on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home